At this point I’m coming here to update just to have somewhere to record all the crazy things that are happening in our lives right now. I think I’m going to have to do a bullet post because putting this all into prose is just daunting!
- Isaac has finally cut the last of the 8 teeth that have been coming in. He now has all 16 and we have a break until his two year old molars. Phew!
- Isaac still has the same ear infection he got 34 days ago. We are on the third oral course of antibiotics and have also done two antibiotic boosters in the ER. They have exhausted what they normally use on children and he’s now on some pretty powerful stuff… He has an appointment with an ENT on the 14th… FINGERS CROSSED!
- We spent two nights in the ER last week with a high fever complicated by Isaac’s ear infection. That was fun… Poor baby!
- We have our orders to Incirlik, Turkey. In about six months we’ll be there.
- We are praying hard that we get a good house there… things look fantastic but with the Air Force, prayer NEVER goes astray!
- We are getting excited about being together as a family again! It’s a big shock to our little world going to Turkey out of the blue but it will be so nice to be together!
- We have to get rid of Spock for some potential customs issues with Turkey and then going to another overseas location after that.
- I found a wonderful family for him! I’ve known the mom for about 7 years on Xanga (though she isn’t here anymore). They have three children and are an Air Force family moving to California. He’s going to be in doggy heaven. I am excited for him!
- I just found out that Isaac is going to be our only child. Basically (and I am really making a long story short) my health will not tolerate another pregnancy. I was told to thank God for the son I have been given, thank God he’s healthy, thank God I do not have a much more serious health issue, and spend the energy left to me being a mom to Isaac. Another baby will destroy what health I have left and the potential for serious health issues with the baby is astronomical. Ryan and I have decided after much prayer that it’s not worth the risk.
- We are blessed beyond all we could ask or think.
- Our life is crazy, up in the air, not our own at all, and AMAZING!
I guess that’s it for the moment… I’m sure there’s more… or there soon will be! 🙂
Love you and miss you beyond words…