Today is the last day of the inspection on the base… we won’t know how we did until Monday but hopes are high that it went better than expected! YAY!!! It is also Ryan’s last day of work before his time off to start packing the house. Tonight we’re going to relax and watch a movie and then tomorrow morning we’re going to hit it hard… We have one week to get this house into the “about to move out” stage.
- Drawers emptied, sorted and packed
- Pictures off of the wall
- Nicknacks packed
- Paperwork sorted and filed
- Lists made of what needs to go in suitcases
- 220 stuff sorted into what will be sold/donated
- All unnecessary stuff that we are donating… donated!
- Pictures and lists of all our possessions
- My plants donated to the office ladies
- Boxes of things I’ll need back in PHX packed and shipped off to my Mom
- LISTS, LISTS, LISTS!
Needles to say it’s going to be a very busy week! We are so excited to begin the process!!! After this week of packing is over I’ll have just over a month left in Germany and that’s going to fly by!
So all that to say that I probably won’t be around this next week. I had intended to write more frequently this week… but things got in the way… I don’t have much time today at all! I’ll have a nice big post with pictures after this week is over! I’ll try to keep up with everything so I don’t miss anything big.