Well I sat here for over an hour staring at a blank screen with nothing but the words Guten Tag on it… And I have nothing! There are a few things going on but they are in the works so I’d rather not talk about them until they are a little more concrete… I have literally no news! Ryan and I were busy all weekend and none of it was picture worthy… I have a new challenge to write a poem but today I can’t think of a single thing…
And so today I sit here with absolutely nothing!
So… I’m leaving this survey as my top billing because I personally think it’s cute and I had fun filling it out! Feel free to snatch it if you want!
The Me and My Man Survey…
1. Who is your man? Ryan
2. How long have you been together? We’ve been “dating” since we could walk and married for 7 years now!
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Married
4. How old is your man? 28
5. What’s his middle name? Oh he’s ggonnakill me… but since you asked… Albert!
?You or your man*
1. Who eats more? Him for sure…
2. Who says “I love you” first? Most of the time he does… it’s kind of a tradition for me to say Ditto and that doesn’t really work as the first word!
3. Who weighs more? Him
4. Who sings better? He says me… I’ll take it! LOL
5. Who’s Older? He is.
6. Who’s smarter? Well that one is so obvious!
7. Who’s temper is worse? Hmmmm years ago that would not have been a hard question to answer but now-a-days we’re pretty balanced… I think we are probably equal with each other…
8. Who does the laundry? He does but in my defense he won’t let me… Crazy boy has to have his 6″ miltary squares! I run it and dry it but HE folds it… and if I do it because I can’t stand it sitting there any longer, he empties the drawers and does it again because my folding “bothers him.”
9. Who does the dishes?Again the answer would be him… He has this weird mildew issue… As in if he doesn’t see all the dishes “properly” dried then he’s sure I put them away wet and can smell mildew. When we were first married I would do dishes then go to work and come home to a sink full of the SAME dishes. He said it’s becuase they all had mildew…. He makes his own troubles I swear. (To be fair though we split it now… He’s kind of getting over this phase which is nice… Everyone says I’m lucky to have a guy that does dishes AND laundry but hey that means I have to WAIT until he’s ready to do them!)
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me right now… We always sleep with me farthest away from the door so the bad guys won’t get me and in this house that puts me on the right!
11. Who’s feet are bigger? His but we can almost wear the same size…
12. Who’s hair is longer? Mine…He’s bald and mine goes to my waist!
13. Who’s better with the computer? Honestly that depends on what we’re doing but if I had to choose I’d say me probably…
14. Who mowes the lawn? Him
15. Who pays the bills? Me
16. Who cooks dinner? Me! I love to cook but he does have some specialties for those nights when I just don’t want too…. Best grilled cheese sandwhiches in the world and his french toast is to die for!
17. Who drives when you are together? If we’re in the car it’s me since he is incapable of driving with another person in the car. He starts to talk and gets distracted and talks with his hands which means they aren’t on the wheel… let’s just say my blood pressure couldn’t handle it so I took over… But on the bike it’s all him!
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Always him…
19. Who’s the most stubborn? He says me I say him and I really don’t see an end to this argument any time soon!
20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Always him… Why you may ask? Because I’m never wrong of course! Haven’t you read that book? You know the one… “Women are from Venus and Men are wrong”?
21. Who’s parents do you see more? Probably mine but that’s just because we’ve lived with them but we love both sets and all of us get along!
22. Who named your dog? We named both together though I give him the credit… They’re named Gandalf and Yoda for pete’s sake…
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first… Though it took him two tries since the first time I sneezed and blew snot all over his face… (*rolleyes* easily the most romantic moment of my life.)
24. Who asked who out? He did.
26. Who’s more sensitive? Ryan says he is… He thinks I’m a tough old bird and nasty as a snake… I think I’ll go off somewhere and cry now…
27. Who’s taller? Ryan by about 4 inches….
28. Who has more friends? Ryan in real life and me online…. I like it that way too!
29. Who has more siblings? Ryan! He has two younger brothers and a younger sister and I have two younger sisters.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Pants? There are no pants! We tiptoe about in pink tutus all day long!
Hope you enjoyed!