Good Morning Xangaland!
I am back! That took forever.
We have been so busy over the last couple of days buy honestly there is nothing much to tell…… just cleaning and moving things around and visiting. You know the normal stuff…
I have one last interview I have to do from Sulimb so I figured I would do it today. Good questions.
1. If you were registered as a bone-marrow donor, and a serial child-molester doing life in prison for the murder of 7 children needed your marrow to survive, what would you do?
I would give him my bone marrow. Because it would be good for me to do, and because he deserves to serve his life sentence. How mean is that?
2. If the Earth was going to be destroyed by an Asteroid in 3 days and you had the responsibility of whether or not to tell the world, would you? Why?
I think I would. I know that three days is not a lot of time but people are resourceful and even if they can’t save the planet it would give them time to be with their loved ones and prepare themselves for what was to come.
3. If you found a wallet with no ID and $1800.00 in it, what would you do?
I guess I would turn it in to the police and hope no one claimed it! LOL Ryan says he would turn in that wallet that had $1500.00 in it. LOL
4. Assuming we could control these things, if you had to choose where in the world you would want to be born, other than the United States, where would that be?
Ireland…. I have always loved the culture and the accent…. hehehe I always wanted to have an accent. Arizona has none whatsoever.
5. If you had the chance to go back in your life and change just one thing, would you? And what would that be?
No. I don’t have regrets ever. I believe that everything I have ever experienced has made me me and yes I’m a work in progress but basically I like who I am. Everything I experience makes me stronger so no, I don’t want to change anything.
Okay so there’s my interview. I will try to come back later with something more. Hope all of you are doing well. I’m gonna try and come visit now.
Song of the day? Living Prayer by Allison Krauss